Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Yes marriage honi cahiye😆😆.
Haan shaadi honi chahiye, chahe kaise bhi ho. 😆
Oh so mughda got best actress in supporting role, but krishna and ritvik both got best actors in supporting?
Guys I am little bit nervous about the way this track is stretching. What if Rhea becomes the one who exposes Maya? because if Prachi exposes Maya they will try to know who was behind while if Maya is exposed by Rhea, even if she takes her name noone will believe her😭😭
Me too :3 and the recording plan failed :3 but Maya told rhea that she wants to marry Ranbir and Rhea slapped her. But what can rhea do to expose Maya? If she does anything voluntarily,Maya will also reveal everything right? I mean, I am sure Maya might have something against rhea just in case. Although what you said also makes sense but I really hope that doesn't happen. The promo won't make sense otherwise,it showed Prachi's desperation to prove Ranbir innocent. Today they got locked in the library,I have a feeling this might ruin their image or something :3
Frames of You The PraNbir pictures are edited by me with the help of AI. Dedicated to Colin_Creevy_PRANBIR who asked me to write on PraNbir. In...
3