Originally posted by: SanyaEterna
Inspiration wapas aa Gaya jaldi dungi🙈
I am a pyaasi bhatakti Aatma, waiting for your update...😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Originally posted by: SanyaEterna
Inspiration wapas aa Gaya jaldi dungi🙈
I am a pyaasi bhatakti Aatma, waiting for your update...😆
Tu subha bajaj kay jo first edit banayi thi ussse mai kukku ka edit banayi thi when she was there .. check kukku AT
Thanks guys,, Finally kuch toh ijjat mili AT pe 🤔🤗🤣
Originally posted by: opsora2090
Thanks guys,, Finally kuch toh ijjat mili AT pe 🤔🤗🤣
🤣
I always respect you ...😎, My ❤️ Aapajaan...🤗
Exams?? She is married naa toh fir kaise exams??
Toh married log parai nei karte keya ? 🤪
200th AT ke liye kya special planning hai,btw?
Ha grand party hogi and yah Shruti ko siggie mai thode help bhi chiye cos isssbaaar bohot baddda celebration .. toh idhar jara active rahiyo twitter chorke
Rishabh To Prerna : "You Know It's True, Everything I Do, I Do It For You"
after kukku serf prerna hi rishab kay dil ki dhadkan hai
I just realised, we have 180 members and this 180th AT...😆
TubelightOriginally posted by: 3AOTIYAE5VUK4VCC
I just realised, we have 180 members and this 180th AT...😆
Originally posted by: 3G6F4LP3PSBGKF5Y
What if Mrs Prerna Rishabh Bajaj becomes her husband's business partner...
Clad in a business suit... Ufff...
The two walking together with Bajaj BGM... Ufff...☺️
That will be solid dhamakedaar...Super se bhi upar..