Originally posted by: Wistfulness
Just like the building se jump maarne wala twinning 🤣
twinning🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Originally posted by: Wistfulness
Just like the building se jump maarne wala twinning 🤣
twinning🤣
Originally posted by: Wistfulness
PV also confirmed.
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5155038#152854516
WILL return .. 😎
But I will wait.. kal fir se bol denge new show it is..
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Good Morning Mary
Good Afternoon Ms. Wilson😎
New show thing is BS. 😆Originally posted by: Sunn_shine
WILL return .. 😎
But I will wait.. kal fir se bol denge new show it is..
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Ramya is proving Ankie right
I am not proving anything😡😆
Rather Ankie has written the truth
Originally posted by: Wistfulness
New show thing is BS. 😆
I know but I refuse to accept it till I see a BTS... 😃
Humara fav. morcha🤣
At the bold bit, Ditto my sentiments... Fingers Crossed, let us wait and watch..Tab tak Seh Lenge Thoda..
Matarani ke hawa ke jhokhe se bujh jaaega😕Originally posted by: Wistfulness
Jala do dupatte ko 🤪
Dupatta is Eternal🤬
Originally posted by: Wistfulness
PV also confirmed.
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5155038#152854516
I am not going to believe it until BTS are out or KSG/production themselves confirm it
Don't want to get my hopes too high and then have all of them crushed.
🤣 brutalOriginally posted by: Wistfulness
Bas post mat karo.