Originally posted by: ilazyair
🤣🤣🤣 i was celebrating my freedom in my private jet🤣 joining mile high club🤣
Shite🤣🤣🤣
THIS





Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT ~~*~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~*~~
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: ilazyair
🤣🤣🤣 i was celebrating my freedom in my private jet🤣 joining mile high club🤣
Shite🤣🤣🤣
THIS





Ramya is proving Ankie right
Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
#2020HamaraHai. I am honestly very happy with the betrayal track 😆 Bajaj or not, a reality check was needed. 😆
This 1000000000+
Originally posted by: ilazyair
Aisa na bolo😆MBA degree🤗
An insult to MBA degree😈
Really? 🤔My friend said that one of her friend told her that she saw in sbs which says Mr. Bajaj will come back and save pre...i asked her to ask her friend kab dikhya yeh sbs me..
Maata.. 🤣
Thank u my Jaan Ankie
❤️🤗
See how beautiful is his handwriting ❤️😛🤗
And when I saw in today’s episode his signature so this was my reaction 🤢🤢 it’s so different 😭😭
According to signature Rishabh didn’t give blood 🩸 to sneha
Originally posted by: SanyaEterna
In my head, he's already met her and they're happily together... maybe even have a baby ❤️





Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
🤣🤣🤣🤣 I must admit I was SO HAPPY 🤣🤣🤣🤣
As expected😆
Originally posted by: Aslesha99
Yeh a secretary with an MBA degree.
😆🤣🤣
bye now school 🏫 time for my kids 😔🤔