next kartik ko bulayenge , phir crow ko bulayenge..jiske saath bhi sana ne excited ho k baat ki h sab aayenge...
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Clearly GG is choosen as a Host at the last moment
imagine Sidharth hosting and choosing/evicting boys for Sana . May be Colors also didn’t feel comfortable with this because of SidNaaz craze .
now I just hope Shehnaaz knows where to draw the line with GG
Originally posted by: VDE74EDYRSESLRVK
Siddharth must not be liking his name dragged in show manytimes.Most of the ppl won't understand what bond sidnaaz share as they say it's a emotional bond .It's stupid and immaturity of people to give it another angle .Yes he loves sana adores her but I don't think he will ever like such angles with sana ..sana does not understand this. I was watching BB one thing I realised sid cared for her tried to protect her from the ppl he knew are wrong ..sana sometime misunderstood it
I think they must have talked about it and they know what they feel for each other .Audience should stop giving them romantic angle .
thank you and your views aren’t welcomed here
@@bold- acha soch nahi skate toh atleast likho toh matOriginally posted by: TheRowdiest
Clearly GG is choosen as a Host at the last moment
imagine Sidharth hosting and choosing/evicting boys for Sana . May be Colors also didn’t feel comfortable with this because of SidNaaz craze .
now I just hope Shehnaaz knows where to draw the line with GG
kyun aate ho yahan .. kya kick milti hai gaali kha kar ??Originally posted by: QJJ3NYPVZPD6XAMX
Siddharth must not be liking his name dragged in show manytimes.Most of the ppl won't understand what bond sidnaaz share as they say it's a emotional bond .It's stupid and immaturity of people to give it another angle .Yes he loves sana adores her but I don't think he will ever like such angles with sana ..sana does not understand this. I was watching BB one thing I realised sid cared for her tried to protect her from the ppl he knew are wrong ..sana sometime misunderstood it
I think they must have talked about it and they know what they feel for each other .Audience should stop giving them romantic angle .
Originally posted by: KWIGW5DD26ACZSFJ
@@bold- acha soch nahi skate toh atleast likho toh mat
Promo mai ppl are saying she was mature enough
Originally posted by: KI7E2Y76E2BOF3RN
Siddharth must not be liking his name dragged in show manytimes.Most of the ppl won't understand what bond sidnaaz share as they say it's a emotional bond .It's stupid and immaturity of people to give it another angle .Yes he loves sana adores her but I don't think he will ever like such angles with sana ..sana does not understand this. I was watching BB one thing I realised sid cared for her tried to protect her from the ppl he knew are wrong ..sana sometime misunderstood it
I think they must have talked about it and they know what they feel for each other .Audience should stop giving them romantic angle .
Yaar ek baat batao, ye bina bulaye mehmaan banane ke liye koi coaching li thi ya paidaishi ye talent hai?
Originally posted by: H76DXW4GJUSQJSQL
Siddharth must not be liking his name dragged in show manytimes.Most of the ppl won't understand what bond sidnaaz share as they say it's a emotional bond .It's stupid and immaturity of people to give it another angle .Yes he loves sana adores her but I don't think he will ever like such angles with sana ..sana does not understand this. I was watching BB one thing I realised sid cared for her tried to protect her from the ppl he knew are wrong ..sana sometime misunderstood it
I think they must have talked about it and they know what they feel for each other .Audience should stop giving them romantic angle .
And you stop preaching the audience.