Originally posted by: dewdrops.16
He is such a love he was ready to take off that ring himself❤️ Where the other MLs throw a huge tantrums if the FL takes it off
Rudra Roy already set the bar so high❤️😎
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: dewdrops.16
He is such a love he was ready to take off that ring himself❤️ Where the other MLs throw a huge tantrums if the FL takes it off
Rudra Roy already set the bar so high❤️😎
Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
Apni apni soch hai ji
Yeah.. But this isn't the valid reason to take off the show from prime time and that too from TV to other platform.
There are many shows.. Like cid and crime patrol which have nothing but violence.
Anyway.. Wohi hoga Jo channel ko manzoor hoga.. 😔
Pehle to I got excitedOriginally posted by: pranurosid
When they put the bed on terrace I got some ideas and as usual we got another forehead kiss😆
But then Turant mere dimaag ne bola '. Kuch nahi hone wala beta'!!
Originally posted by: dewdrops.16
And Maya mentioning about her death😆
It felt like a sequel where dono marke taare ban gaye
99😲
Woooooww.. Mere do sub milakar bhi nahi aaye the 1st year of bms mein🤣
Ye school level ka class 12th ka result hai... 🤣
Abhi college main to 75 ke upar score jaa hi nahi raha!! 😆
Originally posted by: Devakshilover
Pehle to I got excited
But then Turant mere dimaag ne bola '. Kuch nahi hone wala beta'!!
I didn't even expect anything. Mein sikh gayi hoon.......Kaash I was this good of a learner back in college as well !!!!
While(Maya!=death)
{Maya death dialogue}
MJ always stays at home. Bahurani Maya hain ya MJ
More than who would die at the end, I'm curious about what business MJ handles? I hope we get an answer for this before the end of the show😆
Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
Gryffinpuff, like Rudy bro😎
So aap aur mein milaake every house is getting 250...😆
Wayyyy to goooo ---- Us !!!!!!