Originally posted by: MishtiNew
I am fearing Rishabh Bhaiya will ask the lady bouncer to kick Oppo di out!!!
He wont
Though he is ruthless he respects
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: MishtiNew
I am fearing Rishabh Bhaiya will ask the lady bouncer to kick Oppo di out!!!
He wont
Though he is ruthless he respects
I’d love having some wine
Oppo tu drunk nahi toh faint ho jayegi
Ask MishtiOriginally posted by: Niyati_T
I’d love having some wine
Perfect host ki behen
OPPO plz ye iss party ke theme se match nahi karta plz😡
How the hell did you get the invite to such an elegant party?
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
OPPO plz ye iss party ke theme se match nahi karta plz😡
Bhaad mai jaiyeee party
Abhi toh party shuru hui hai 🥳