Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pranurosid thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Armu4eva

Shibz objectively batao, do you think the channel is also uncomfortable with the subject (father-girl-son triangle) besides low trp? 

Possible Tanu

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Shibz objectively batao, do you think the channel is also uncomfortable with the subject (father-girl-son triangle) besides low trp? 

Idk, they knew the story from the start, and crime patrol has stories that would make a p*rn film writer take tuitions from there and put Game of thrones writers at shame.

And TRPs too shouldn't be an issue since Sony never won against the other two. Heck, even Channel V serials had more TRPs than these guys.

dusk2dawn thumbnail

Thanks dear I need those.. when things dont go your way then definitely your mind gets pissed off.. ek toh this news and some other things had spoiled my morning mood real bad..

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Tannu, I wrote an OS on Kartik-Aman🤣

(KarMan, though I like to call them KaAm, if you know which kaam m talking of😉🤣)

Armu4eva thumbnail

Originally posted by: dusk2dawn

Thanks dear I need those.. when things dont go your way then definitely your mind gets pissed off.. ek toh this news and some other things had spoiled my morning mood real bad..

I hope you feel better soon🤗

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Aww🤗

So sorry to hear that, sorry for going on Kartik-Aman rant before readings this one😭

Armu4eva thumbnail

When will we become progressive

dusk2dawn thumbnail

This story I have seen or read somewhere.. father's ex-lover became his son's wife or gf.. n sachi mein itv viewers paagal hai .. all they need is saas nanad ki sataayi bahu comes back after plastic surgery and takes revenge..

is this same story would be shown as a movie like a revenge romantic thriller types then definitely they will pay and go to watch movie.. 

akal ke andhe hai saare...😡

pranurosid thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

When will we become progressive

Highly debatable😆

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

This story I have seen or read somewhere.. father's ex-lover became his son's wife or gf.. n sachi mein itv viewers paagal hai .. all they need is saas nanad ki sataayi bahu comes back after plastic surgery and takes revenge..

is this same story would be shown as a movie like a revenge romantic thriller types then definitely they will pay and go to watch movie.. 

akal ke andhe hai saare...😡

Akkal ke dushman