Originally posted by: anandhisuresh
Guys Pallavi thinks rhea and Ranbir are in love, ughhh
The cards are stacking against pranbir's favour too much now 🤢
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: anandhisuresh
Guys Pallavi thinks rhea and Ranbir are in love, ughhh
The cards are stacking against pranbir's favour too much now 🤢
Originally posted by: Nandini25
No idea madamji 😆 Never seen any of these shows. I generally avoid these daily soaps.
I too actually haven't watch them but just looking at some clips I can guess😆.
I too actually haven't watch them but just looking at some clips I can guess😆.
I've watched both shows. Ranbir is more similar to sid (jamai raja) although sid was more mature than ranbir, whereas ranveer of meri aashiqui tumse hi was a simpleton and really mature and often I found him boring although there were times he went into angry young man mode.
I've watched both shows. Ranbir is more similar to sid (jamai raja) although sid was more mature than ranbir, whereas ranveer of meri aashiqui tumse hi was a simpleton and really mature and often I found him boring although there were times he went into angry young man mode.
I actually saw some clips of meri ashiqui and the main female lead was so annoying always misunderstanding the male lead. So I just never actually watched it.
Seriously I don't get how none of the positive characters from mehras-kohlis has suspected ranbir's feelings for prachi? I mean he is a lot closer to prachi and spends more time with her and is openly protective and supportive of her, yet none of them suspect yet over small and stupid reasons they assume ranbir has feelings for rhea. what the hell!
Yeah and todays Pallavi assumption about Rhea was very forced🤢.
It would be a superb twist if prachi married ranbir to protect rhea thinking ranbir was bad lol.
But it will never happen😭😭. My imagination never comes true😭😭
Frames of You The PraNbir pictures are edited by me with the help of AI. Dedicated to Colin_Creevy_PRANBIR who asked me to write on PraNbir. In...
3