Awesome guys👏
Good luck Team Bajaj
Team Bajaj FTW....
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Awesome guys👏
Good luck Team Bajaj
Team Bajaj FTW....
❤️❤️❤️This is gorgeous❤️❤️❤️
Yea itna accha bana
A night of past in true words
Truly a perfect 19th Century themed party
So elegant yet so modern in its own way
A spectacular job Riya on the VM you made
It makes me feel as if I am one of them
The theme is ideal for the aristocratic gentleman Mr Rishabh Bajaj
A splendid idea with the best images and a fantastic VM
And must I say I am spellbounded by the beauty of the thread
Nothing to flashy or gawdy but nothing too simple also
Just perfect
You can start partying guys. 🥳
Come on everybody let's party!
What a thread .. what a beauty .. i will be back at Night for partying .. 🥳
Thank you so much!The Victorian-Edwardian Party💃🏽
Great Work Team Bajaj
I will be back with detailed comments at night
Yeah because the theme is so gorgeousOriginally posted by: WaqtZaya
the beauty
Thank you Mishti!Originally posted by: IQCX3DGSNI6RNXBX
Awesome ... Masterpiece....
Thanks Shruti Di, Riya di and Ankie di... You three are awesome!!!❤️
Thank you!
Team RB FTW! 🥳