Originally posted by: perkilicious
Is Sana with him too😅 she's Gayab too since y'day n it's clear they r not in that house for MSK shooting either
🤣I don’t think sana is there it’s his some work related short film or music album
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: perkilicious
Is Sana with him too😅 she's Gayab too since y'day n it's clear they r not in that house for MSK shooting either
🤣I don’t think sana is there it’s his some work related short film or music album
must be sleeping or resting ... she had fever 😆Originally posted by: perkilicious
Is Sana with him too😅 she's Gayab too since y'day n it's clear they r not in that house for MSK shooting either
Originally posted by: DUAVOB7V43CTELV4
malaika ?? 😆 I doubt
Even I doubt it’s Malaika 🤣
Originally posted by: QQ6IXTKIIU4BDOJ3
must be sleeping or resting ... she had fever 😆
Ya I was just wishfully thinking 😅
Why all Sid solos are behaving like they are his PR or the official spokesperson? 🙄
Making video that Sid and Sana are just friends and nothing more! Uff, even media doesn’t accept this news or probably a kid as well can say no friends stay or behave intimate like this
Mahaan hain
ya ya 😅Originally posted by: Luvpari345
🤣I don’t think sana is there it’s his some work related short film or music album
Fandom to sidnaaz atm 🤣
https://mobile.twitter.com/Sejal_p1/status/1232926137602510849
Originally posted by: Luvpari345
Yes that’s what I’m thinking we would have got airport pics but then I think all those are paid ones and they will post only if they are paid .
I am not talking about paps but fans
🤣🤣Originally posted by: 3LXXFAUNCYZOH2FD
Fandom to sidnaaz atm 🤣
https://mobile.twitter.com/Sejal_p1/status/1232926137602510849
Karne do na. They will also say two friends married at the shaadi 🤣Originally posted by: Ashhima3
Why all Sid solos are behaving like they are his PR or the official spokesperson? 🙄
Making video that Sid and Sana are just friends and nothing more! Uff, even media doesn’t accept this news or probably a kid as well can say no friends stay or behave intimate like this
Mahaan hain