Ankie now I will laugh at this.. Haan, haan let us wait for BTS.. ROFL.. 🤣🤣
I am also waiting like kuch bhi..kyunki prerish kay kahani aise khatam nei ho sakte

Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Ankie now I will laugh at this.. Haan, haan let us wait for BTS.. ROFL.. 🤣🤣
I am also waiting like kuch bhi..kyunki prerish kay kahani aise khatam nei ho sakte

Woh Pre ki bhi sunta hai
Aur Kukki ki bhi🤣
As per calculations, Bajaj will be back at the end of March... Tab tak I will be free...😎
I am signing off for a few hours..Will comeback and ping..Have fun reeling under the effect of RB's return...🤪
Originally posted by: Sunn_shine
Levitation train it is .. bullet purana 😎
Yes...🤣
So will IOriginally posted by: MKCWXGT6N6TG3ZIJ
As per calculations, Bajaj will be back at the end of March... Tab tak I will be free...😎
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Mujhe Black pasand hai but idhar koi bhi group black nahi🤣
Exactly.. i love black tooo
Tab piche se hum aise beithke niharenge na prerish ko , mehra ki tarah

Dekhte hain..
Haan... Bhanji and Bhabhi ka sunta hai...😆
Now I want my Maasi and Mauseri Behen to come too... 😆