Yes... Well, can I ask you something in PM???
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Yes... Well, can I ask you something in PM???
Mujhe waisa Bajaj wapis chaiye😆
Originally posted by: opsora2090
Mata sun rahi ho ? mai apne prerish ki aur ek dance dekhna chahti hu
I want dance, I want their domestic times, their sweet moments, their friendship, their love, I want Rishabh and Prerna together, I want the PreRish story, in short I want it all..
haa par gadbad karne waalo ko sazaa honi chahiye chahe woh mein hee kyun na hoo
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Mujhe itni tareef ki aadat nahi hai
Aur laal rang udane ka dept kisi aur ka hai
Hahaaa.
Wo sindoor hai.. aap gulaal uda lo.. holiii
Originally posted by: Sunn_shine
Bas oppo ke wajah se I jhelo 10 kids.. warna 2 bhi zyada lagte hain mujhr 🤣
Yup Oppo ka sapna
Prerish ke das bacche
Shruti ka Jetboat
RD ka MehRish
Oppo ke 10bacche
Ankie ka KhoonSeLatPat
#justprerishATthings 🤣
Holi ko aane main thodi der hai🤣
Jab tak sapna hai theek ..reality nako mala