I am with you in this 🤣madam palti khayegi sindoor udega chunri udegi soulmate jaap hoga woh dil ke bure nahi hai jaap hoga ek chatt bhi ayega 🤣Originally posted by: ilazyair
I don't expect any decrease in sindoor chunri incidents😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I am with you in this 🤣madam palti khayegi sindoor udega chunri udegi soulmate jaap hoga woh dil ke bure nahi hai jaap hoga ek chatt bhi ayega 🤣Originally posted by: ilazyair
I don't expect any decrease in sindoor chunri incidents😆
Originally posted by: Sunn_shine
I.imagined them at BB doorstep...something is really wrong with me🤣
😆🤣🤣
Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
Blues! Serra! Ritzi! Manu! And if I have missed anyone WE MISSED YOU THE AT MISSED YOU.
YES ITS HAPPENING!
😆🤣
Yes finally😎
iske saath saath bajju hard hoga 🤣 Mehra bolega aisa ho sakta hai 🤣 vp games honge 🤣 aur yes sneha aur Bajaj mil jaye toh kya kehne 🤣Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
I am with you in this 🤣madam palti khayegi sindoor udega chunri udegi soulmate jaap hoga woh dil ke bure nahi hai jaap hoga ek chatt bhi ayega 🤣
Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
I made a gif to test how quick I can get.
Bajaj in FB precap!
Interestingly he is remembered from first to last.
😍♥️🥰😍♥️🥰
Originally posted by: Eternized_Blues
oppo🤗
I missed you❤️ How are you???Tell me everything!
Kid is great.
Bhaaak , missed u .. agar miss karte toh ekbar idhar bhatak tei .. kher .. missed u too.. happy to know that ur's kids are doing well.. ab toh bajjju idhar.. toh FF kay liye taiar ho jayu 😆
I just made the gif to see how quick I can get + all the fb clips. Accha bana? 😆Originally posted by: opsora2090
akhe taras geyi thi kisiko dekhne kay liye .. FB would be so much pleasurable.. today got to know
Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
iske saath saath bajju hard hoga 🤣 Mehra bolega aisa ho sakta hai 🤣 vp games honge 🤣 aur yes sneha aur Bajaj mil jaye toh kya kehne 🤣
Mehra should be back
Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
I am with you in this 🤣madam palti khayegi sindoor udega chunri udegi soulmate jaap hoga woh dil ke bure nahi hai jaap hoga ek chatt bhi ayega 🤣
Sab kuch seh lenge🤣 but not Ek Chatt please🤣 it ruins everything. The potential, the expectations, the hopes...cursed BB🤣
Originally posted by: Eternized_Blues
Ramya, Anu🤗
Blues🤗