Mishti baaki sabka bhi sochOriginally posted by: Sunn_shine
Exactly.. sochtw nahi Mishta aap
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Mishti baaki sabka bhi sochOriginally posted by: Sunn_shine
Exactly.. sochtw nahi Mishta aap
Originally posted by: Sutapasima
Mehra n Rishabh movie !!!!👍🏼
Yesss.. best people.. i loved them..
Originally posted by: Sunn_shine
Take me along this time please. I'd rather explore jupiter
*happy tears*
People interested in my Jupiter😭 it is all and everything PreRish
Sochna padega
Originally posted by: ilazyair
waha par network tower bana dena🤣 vms kaise send karungi?🤪 phir baadme gussa bhi hogi🤣
Main Chali yaahan se...
Do I care?Originally posted by: MV2WRFHW2DY2LY3G
Main Chali PreRish Ficlet likhne...🏃♀️
Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Originally posted by: ilazyair
I had an idea for RB humor video but the background music behind each dialogue ruins everything🤣 I tried, I failed🤣
Haan.. if you mute it to even the dialogues will be gone right... what a shame..
Originally posted by: O7WN2ZGGQMA4K22F
Come with PreRish VM ...😎
If Bajju comes, there shall be a RB vm🤣
Originally posted by: Sunn_shine
Yesss.. best people.. i loved them..
I too Arushi I too