Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sunn_shine thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson

I cant see sneha saying nika😳

usse bhi worse hota hai show mein... girl saying will be way more fun then we see the baby with dupattas and sindoors..

Nailah_EjFian thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sunn_shine

yesterday only I said she finally cared for the baby.. 

Me after reading today's update

that was a dream shine! 

So far none of them deserve to be a parents.. esp Pre! 

Sunn_shine thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nailah_EjFian

that was a dream shine! 

So far none of them deserve to be a parents.. esp Pre! 

I totally agree with you Nailah.. they don't deserve the baby who survived all the adventures her parents sply Mom indulged in without thinking about her even once..

Nailah_EjFian thumbnail

I totally agree with you Nailah.. they don't deserve the baby who survived all the adventures her parents sply Mom indulged in without thinking about her even once..

At least one thing has been consistent since Day 1.  Prerna never cared about her baby... this hasn't changed... 

She is right in what she said yesterday, she cant see anything beyond Anurag not even his child. 

I want Komo to easier take Sneha away from them or the sadist in me want the baby to stay away from them.

Edited by Nailah_EjFian - 4 years ago
Amphitrite thumbnail

usse bhi worse hota hai show mein... girl saying will be way more fun then we see the baby with dupattas and sindoors..

Sindoor nahi dete bacche ko

Its not good 🤓

Amphitrite thumbnail

At least one thing has been consistent since Day 1.  Prerna never cared about her baby... this hasn't changed... 

She is right in what she said yesterday, she cant see anything beyond Anurag not even his child. 

I want Komo to easier take Sneha away from them or the sadist in me want the baby to stay away from them.

Even I wish for the same Nailah

Sunn_shine thumbnail

I want Komo to easier take Sneha away from them or the sadist in me want the baby to die.

I feel for the littlw girl.. parents are busy in their own world while she is facing Komolika and the scalpel with in a few minutes post her birth. 

She is better off with Komolika..

Sunn_shine thumbnail

Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson

Sindoor nahi dete bacche ko

Its not good 🤓

With sindoor flying everywhere .. how much choice does the child has? Chahte na chahte lena sinfoor se samna ho hi jayega as parent's fav way to have fun is udao sindoor anf duppatas and what not with divine kripa 

Nailah_EjFian thumbnail

I feel for the littlw girl.. parents are busy in their own world while she is facing Komolika and the scalpel with in a few minutes post her birth. 

She is better off with Komolika..

I cant believe she didn't feel important to tell everyone that the psycho Komo is roaming around free in the hospital... like Sneha isn't at risk at all.. 

She is too busy in confessing her love, playing hugging and kissing.. 

So Anurag got his memory back, surely he will know that he never married Sonalika? what happen to that?  not even once he thought who Sonalika is?

reeyacute thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: opsora2090

i respect your opinion.. but sorry to say  i dint find any kind of spark or strength while he was taking stand for his daughter. it was just looking like a normal convo . it should be more convincing ..

without disrespecting one can boldly oppose other's point  by the way of talking and the body language which was somehow completely missed there . more than Anurag , Mohini's reaction was strong on that place while she was pointed out prerna's character assassination .. 

I felt exactly opposite  to that of yours

But of course everyone  have their opinion