Yes ❤️
Ok dear bye now going to cut my hair 💇♀️ because right now I look like losers 😒😒
Maybe come later
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Yes ❤️
Ok dear bye now going to cut my hair 💇♀️ because right now I look like losers 😒😒
Maybe come later
Shut up 🤐 😆
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Hashtag girl
😎
Originally posted by: B25USAQ5VSNC46JF
Shut up 🤐 😆
I don't take orders from anyone🤣
and I’m anyone 😡 did you get it 😡Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
I don't take orders from anyone🤣
I know u get it
If u are anyone then I don't take orders from you🤣
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
How are you doing
I am doing good. Had potluck today for lunch in office. Had too much food and now not in a mood to work.
How are you?
Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
Thanks to shivsaan 🤗all her videos are the reasons why it's easier for us to make bajaj stuff. 🤗
Oh wow, really!! Those wonderful wonderful creations that you all make have my contribution as well. Thanks😳. I guess I will have to make more of them now..
uffff bye 👋Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
If u are anyone then I don't take orders from you🤣