I am confused about the size. Woh wale and yes wale sab jo size of video hai wohi hai, I am keeping in 500×300 bracket. How about thatOriginally posted by: Wistfulness
Even that was good.
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
I am confused about the size. Woh wale and yes wale sab jo size of video hai wohi hai, I am keeping in 500×300 bracket. How about thatOriginally posted by: Wistfulness
Even that was good.
Another one
Thanks to shivsaan 🤗all her videos are the reasons why it's easier for us to make bajaj stuff. 🤗
Quality perfect hai...😃☺️
Hello
Main aagayi😎
Shayad se
Welcome Deeedi...🤗
500×300 is fine. I keep it 500×281Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
I am confused about the size. Woh wale and yes wale sab jo size of video hai wohi hai, I am keeping in 500×300 bracket. How about that
Originally posted by: manzilmukul
His own lonely room angrily boxing
🤤🤤🤤
Mishti DoiOriginally posted by: MishtiNew
Welcome Deeedi...🤗