I heard again, it’s not baby
But she asking Tu ready hain 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I heard again, it’s not baby
But she asking Tu ready hain 🤣
I am really curious how they are gonna proceed with the shadi show😆
Originally posted by: zehreeli.kheer
He called her baby on stage😳
Video? 😮🤣🤞🏼
dun know pr bhai ne itne tuche kapde kyu pehne hain🤔😆
Kuch mast sa pehne ko dete designer
https://twitter.com/KayLoveSana/status/1232415168283340801?s=19
Hayye do we need the performance?
Their Bts is making me happier 😆
They got best Jodi award❤️ my heart.. my poor poor heart😭
no.. he said are u ready? n may be!😆Originally posted by: zehreeli.kheer
He called her baby on stage😳
Wow congratulations all sidnaaz fandom....it's their first ever award together 🥳🥳
https://twitter.com/bornsavageme/status/1232414756427853824?s=20
Crowd chanting Sidnaaz❤️ I am so extremely glad they got to witness the craze on such a large scale together😭