Dekha mene bola tha naa neha ke dad support nai karenge
Neha ki mom apne husband ko ache se jaanti h
Neha ki mom ne atleast slap to maara tha bina dare
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Dekha mene bola tha naa neha ke dad support nai karenge
Neha ki mom apne husband ko ache se jaanti h
Neha ki mom ne atleast slap to maara tha bina dare
Originally posted by: porankisrilata
The way he was still holding her feet made me again emotional yaar... 🤗
What more a lady needs in life 😳 man who truly respects her .
Dekha mene bola tha naa neha ke dad support nai karenge
Neha ki mom apne husband ko ache se jaanti h
Neha ki mom ne atleast slap to maara tha bina dare
Yes and that school management guy was emotinally blackmailing Neha's dad.
Mini should file a complaint against the school itself
I loved the MiNeil scene today it was so sweet yet emotional, Neil hugging mini, covering her with blanket then that pinky promise it was beautiful, both SRJ and ashnoor performed so well in it.
MiNeil bike scene was fun new name driver
Neil is like utro and mini replying nahi utrungi😆
Plus arya's line dekhna yeh hai ki voh phislegi ya nahi😆
Originally posted by: Priya204
I loved the MiNeil scene today it was so sweet yet emotional, Neil hugging mini, covering her with blanket then that pinky promise it was beautiful, both SRJ and ashnoor performed so well in it.
It was pure bliss . SouNoor are magical 😳
Originally posted by: Priya204
MiNeil bike scene was fun new name driver
Neil is like utro and mini replying nahi utrungi😆
Plus arya's line dekhna yeh hai ki voh phislegi ya nahi😆
Neil in his heart never wanted her to get down.😉Mini with full rights sat there so 🤣Neil was shy that Mini was being flirty in front of Arya .🤣i loved Mini there she was leading in teasing him and he was actually scared to accept it in fear of being defeated or say already he is lost in this😳
🤣 Bike nahi bechi🤣
Hope mini does not give in to the management and tells the truth to the media.
Hii, Enjoy this story and give your likes, comments and love. MiNeil TS- Dil, Dosti, Yaari....etc. Part 1 “Kya Ek Jawan Ladka Aur Ek Jawan Ladki...
Mineil FF Abhimaan PROLOGUE Where I am? What have I done to myself? I hadn't thought that the golden path of this glamour world which attracts...
Hii friends, I am back with another story on Miniel. This is totally unrelated to the show. I am posting first part here tell me if you liked it...
MiNeil OS Bewajah As Neil Oberoi looked at his wrist watch he noticed he has arrived in time at airport to catch his flight. He was always...
Hii, I brought another MiNeil short story to you, My Child Bride. Important Note- NO, its not inspired from south korean rom com movie titled my...
277