one is human so has safety gears another isnt earthly being so duppata is enough 😳
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
one is human so has safety gears another isnt earthly being so duppata is enough 😳
Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
Made this GIF because I saw Tani after long
Ps made from the secret phone app that Tani shared with me 😇
😄👏
Mere bhi exams aa rahe hain and I am sure mera dhayaan padhai se zyada Mr Bajaj pe hoga ☺️🤣
Hahaha
Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
Made this GIF because I saw Tani after long
Ps made from the secret phone app that Tani shared with me 😇
What does Prodigies mean ?
I badly want an OS now...
Guys K website launched 🤗🥳
So proud of him ❤️
Originally posted by: MishtiNew
I badly want an OS now...
Mujhe likhne ka Mann ho raha hai