Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
abhiya baby hota na hota...hum doobay he thay...😔 Mata se hmari or anupre ki Khushi na dekhi jati.😠Originally posted by: abhiya_12
Kaha tha na bachi will doobao us 😒😑
😆 yes it was clear the kid is coming out only to get kidnapped or to go and that will be the next kasauti..Originally posted by: abhiya_12
Kaha tha na bachi will doobao us 😒😑
Today i am thankful to one thing and i.e sonalika's truth seems to be out in precap.. 😊
Originally posted by: abhiya_12
Kaha tha na bachi will doobao us 😒😑
I loveeee this bachchi so much 🙂
OMG😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

❤️
Originally posted by: Ms.Tufani
I loveeee this bachchi so much 🙂
You know how much I love too🙂