


Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏



Originally posted by: Azizrehman
or hmara Kya ho ga😱😭😫
Hamara... Hamara kuch nahi ho sakta ..lyk RS said bas tamasha dekho.....
I don’t know why I am feel so emotional seeing the baby .Its a stupid show FGS !!!But she has already got kidnapped 🥺🥺🥺
o mumma....I am crying..😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭🤧🤧🤧🤧🤧
Bchao khudaya in ko buray logon se....🙏🙏🙏
Komo ko koi hatao.....how can she not have a heart for this cutiepie
Hey angel, mein tumse aur tumhari mummy se buhat pyar karta hoon🥺❤️

cutiepie is their pyaar ki nanhi si kadi, choti si. Humare pyaar ka tuhfa ho tum😭
Originally posted by: Azizrehman
o mumma....I am crying..😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭🤧🤧🤧🤧🤧
Bchao khudaya in ko buray logon se....🙏🙏🙏
Oh my my so cute. Why kidnap. Can we have some happiness 😪😪😪