Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: anandhisuresh
But the precap didn't seem that serious, in fact it seemed slightly funny. Maybe Ranbir has a plan or maybe in this thing they'll come up with a plan and this track will finally be over? I have no idea what the CVs have in mind. One thing is for sure,Rhea will not play a role in proving Ranbir innocent
That's why I said that I can't stop laughing after seeing the precap. May be he has got some plan and that's why he was trying to calm Prachi down and make her listen to him. Even if he doesn't as usual Prachi will come to his rescue and think of some other plan. Dunno when this plan will get over. Nah! I don't think Rhea will have anything to do with proving Ranbir's innocence.
Originally posted by: anandhisuresh
Wtf was the point of the groom,they said he is a positive character :3
No idea. What they are doing and why they are doing it only they know.
Originally posted by: Nandini25
That's why I said that I can't stop laughing after seeing the precap. May be he has got some plan and that's why he was trying to calm Prachi down and make her listen to him. Even if he doesn't as usual Prachi will come to his rescue and think of some other plan. Dunno when this plan will get over. Nah! I don't think Rhea will have anything to do with proving Ranbir's innocence.
Yeah because he would have been even more serious and petrified in that case
Originally posted by: Nandini25
No idea. What they are doing and why they are doing it only they know.
They really are trying to make it as unpredictable as possible :3
Originally posted by: anandhisuresh
Yeah because he would have been even more serious and petrified in that case
Yeah he seemed way too calm considering he has to get engaged to maya, so we'll have to see tomorrow what happens.
Originally posted by: Nandini25
That's why I said that I can't stop laughing after seeing the precap. May be he has got some plan and that's why he was trying to calm Prachi down and make her listen to him. Even if he doesn't as usual Prachi will come to his rescue and think of some other plan. Dunno when this plan will get over. Nah! I don't think Rhea will have anything to do with proving Ranbir's innocence.
Would be surprising if this is his plan considering in this molestation track they're making ranbir seem so conveniently dumb.
Originally posted by: anandhisuresh
Wtf was the point of the groom,they said he is a positive character :3
I always had a hunch the groom was nothing but furniture for this maya track.... I mean it's an engagement party so they needed a groom... they brought one. Don't think he had any other role. 🤢
Frames of You The PraNbir pictures are edited by me with the help of AI. Dedicated to Colin_Creevy_PRANBIR who asked me to write on PraNbir. In...
3