Originally posted by: Niyati_T
Phenka nahi.. bas hostel chod ke aa jaye 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Niyati_T
Phenka nahi.. bas hostel chod ke aa jaye 😆
Originally posted by: Sunn_shine
And his outfits too.. 😃
Lol 🤣
I'm fine. How are you? 🤗
Originally posted by: Niyati_T
Hopefully
Hopefully.. 🤔
I need confirmation.. Ksg is busy with other stuff yaar..
Originally posted by: Zaalima_5
Hopefully.. 🤔
I need confirmation.. Ksg is busy with other stuff yaar..
But vahi aayega.. tension na lo
Confirmation may come once shooting begins.Originally posted by: Zaalima_5
Hopefully.. 🤔
I need confirmation.. Ksg is busy with other stuff yaar..
Originally posted by: Sunn_shine
kooi replacement ki zarrorat nahi hai.. no no... absolute NO
iss character ko koi replace kar bhi nei payega.. karan already set a high benchmark for this season ..