Unending optimism 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Unending optimism 😆
🤣Originally posted by: MayurChan
Like this ,
SRK - Real RB fans ,
Kajol - KSG fans , unko toh aadat hai aisi
I was expecting this. 😆
rehne do aap
kuch samajhne ke liye matlab ki nahi irade ki zarurat hai
GUYS IS HE COMING BACK 😢😢
you remember Boman Irani ka character from movie WAQT
I feel like screaming to you all, yeh to kuch bhi nahi hai 😆 , QH ke time it was full on Barbadi so in a way we are experienced 🤪
kyun nahi
Originally posted by: Wistfulness
I was expecting this. 😆
kyuu......😆
and i forgot why i even posted this 🤪
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5154540#152818023
please pour in your wishes for riya
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
rehne do aap
kuch samajhne ke liye matlab ki nahi irade ki zarurat hai
iraade tab hote hai jahan kuch matlab hoo..
Bematlab ke iraade kahan kaam aate hai Alexia Ji 😳