All part is sady
Even servants feel geets pain
When maan know the truth?
Thanks for pm
He will surely know in future story..
Yeah this is going to be little sad..til few more updates..
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
All part is sady
Even servants feel geets pain
When maan know the truth?
Thanks for pm
He will surely know in future story..
Yeah this is going to be little sad..til few more updates..
Commented on blog...
Thanks 😃
I feel bad for geet. She loves maan but he doesn't respect her even a bit. I think geet's submission is only encouraging maan to do more worst with her. She has to raise her voice for her own self respect first. Maan has crossed all limits of this pure relationship. Waiting for next dear
Amazing update
Waiting for next update
Heart breaking update🙁🙁 really hate this Maan.. Poor geet
Pls pls next update soon
Very heartbreaking this was. These 2 remind me of Nandini and Rajdeep and feeling as bad as I felt then!
Maan is such a horrible person. Atleast I was happy to see small changes in him - feeling restless , uneasy seeing her. But everything gone after his slap! He is not regretting anything that’s the worst part. He insults her in public but can’t stay without her body! Asshole. I think he is slowly killing the love she has for him. He doesn’t deserve her. I wish she leaves him and doesn’t come back even after his begging! But also ultimately its about Maaneet and my love for them so want them together at the end . WAiting to see how you’ll take it forward. Also wanna know a preview of what happened before their marriage and how she landed here as his wife. Looks like she was a crazy Maan fan working for him and everybody is aware of her craze.
Thanks for back to back updates I came online to check if you updated and You did😃. So looking forward to next.
Originally posted by: nishamna
I feel bad for geet. She loves maan but he doesn't respect her even a bit. I think geet's submission is only encouraging maan to do more worst with her. She has to raise her voice for her own self respect first. Maan has crossed all limits of this pure relationship. Waiting for next dear
Yeah ..her submission to him only encouraging him to hurt her more..
Will update soon.
😃
Thanks 😃
Always You Character Sketch Maan Singh Khurana, aged 15: Intelligent, disciplined and confident. Yash’s best friend and Meera’s older brother,...
INTRODUCTION SMALL SS
INTRODUCTION HI everyone Today LFR 6 reached to New thread. I am so happy that this fiction doing so well... I am so happy to have a good...
ENCHANTED - THREAD 2 SUMMARY - Thanks all for completing thread1
hello friends... am not able do pm regularly... so please my all friend follow this thread... i post the link here... so you get link easily of
27