Second last frame 🤣Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
RD's most favorites :D
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Second last frame 🤣Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
RD's most favorites :D
Originally posted by: Wistfulness
Second last frame 🤣
Mehra: Abh toh mujhe bhi chain ki neend aayegi 🤣
Originally posted by: Wistfulness
The letter has to precede his return. Can't wait!
Yes, cant wait
Hum iss baare mein kabhi baat nahin karenge 🤣Originally posted by: Niyati_T
Mehra: Abh toh mujhe bhi chain ki neend aayegi 🤣
Originally posted by: Niyati_T
*Mentally preparing myself for the things that I’ll have to tolerate once he comes back* 🤣




































Originally posted by: 6KJOW6MPDJCSHBD6
This! As much as I've missed KSG/RB on screen I can't muster an iota of optimism or excitement for the show itself. Also the female lead *shudders*. Was in total bliss all these few months I didn't have to force myself to sit through that. Every once in a while if I did come across a glimpse or episode snippet, it left me rolling my eyes to kingdom come.🤣 Please let round 2 be something we can all look forward to. Warna roz Wist will post her 'yeh bhi sehlenge' meme on the AT.🤣
💯💯
Aaj raat agar mujhe chain ki neend aaiye toh badi baat hai... I am very excited right now 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: munnihyderabad
Saps
![]()
that bit u wrote on letter is
I am waiting for your celebratory OS, with these two scenes plz .. that phone call and this letter
Everyone is waiting for the OS
Originally posted by: Wistfulness
Was it deliberate from your end? 🤣



CUTE😍😍