Saps 
that bit u wrote on letter is
I am waiting for your celebratory OS, with these two scenes plz .. that phone call and this letter
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
Saps 
that bit u wrote on letter is
I am waiting for your celebratory OS, with these two scenes plz .. that phone call and this letter
Was it deliberate from your end? 🤣Originally posted by: Niyati_T
Dhaniyavaad 🤣🤣🤣
Mujhe to scene bhi aagaya Mehra Sir and madam ka conversation ka ya Sir niharoing madam mehra grinning catching him 🤣
Waah kya scene hoga yeh, pakde jaane par Rishabh Bajaj blushing in full glory..I Want THIS...BAS..🤣
Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
mean person.
No I am not 😒
Originally posted by: munnihyderabad
so now The Letter might come to the fore ,.. either in tangible or intangible ways
Universe works in mysterious ways
Originally posted by: Niyati_T
*Mentally preparing myself for the things that I’ll have to tolerate once he comes back* 🤣
Waah kya scene hoga yeh, pakde jaane par Rishabh Bajaj blushing in full glory..I Want THIS...BAS..🤣
Prerna to Rishabh .. ‘Mr Bajaj aap theek hain?? Aapka chehra aisa laal Laal kyun ho gaya hai?!’
🤣🤣
Leaving behind a highly confused Prerna 🤣
Waah kya scene hoga yeh, pakde jaane par Rishabh Bajaj blushing in full glory..I Want THIS...BAS..🤣
Originally posted by: Wistfulness
Was it deliberate from your end? 🤣
Naaa, Yeh auto correct ke wajah se hai 🤣🤣