Originally posted by: IAdoreYou
Same, Shruti and Ramya. No significant improvement rather it's just worsening but anyway, how are you guys doing? ❤️
Take proper care na 😡😒
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: IAdoreYou
Same, Shruti and Ramya. No significant improvement rather it's just worsening but anyway, how are you guys doing? ❤️
Take proper care na 😡😒
I'm doing good.Originally posted by: IAdoreYou
Same, Shruti and Ramya. No significant improvement rather it's just worsening but anyway, how are you guys doing? ❤️
Hope it shows improvement soon. Remember you're stronger than you think. ❤️
What tweet? What am I missing on?
Is he coming back?
uski to ho chuki divorce hua nahi ....🤣





chalo sabkoi lets do 😎

Originally posted by: Niyati_T
Take proper care na 😡😒
Let's not go there. This is not a flu that I can take care of and get better.
Socho original VP ke function mein Mehra ko accha chance milega. 😆chalo yehi sahi 🤣
Originally posted by: Niyati_T
Mehra ka dusra beta nahi hua toh bhi uske khandan main kisi aur ki karva dete hain 🤣
Mehra ki shaadi karwa dete hai🤣
let him come first then 🤣 not now.Originally posted by: IU4AIVOXGGEUTQQE
I told my mom to subscribe SP channel ...😎
Originally posted by: Wistfulness
I'm doing good.
Hope it shows improvement soon. Remember you're stronger than you think. ❤️
❤️