She can't just stay with one, she will automatically pull the other na 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
She can't just stay with one, she will automatically pull the other na 😆
Originally posted by: Jenny2016
Sorry, was trolling the promo....
Jennyyyyyy, I was writing theories on it 😔
Obviously mumma , ITV hain😆
Originally posted by: ifmember
Every theory hits my brain but it doesn't process and freezes 😂
Cold vibes from everywhere 😆
Only constant is , it's AnuPre ki kahaani ♥️
Ye kahaani anurag aur prerna ki hai... Phir chahe kitni hi aaye, kasautii zindagi Kay...
Originally posted by: ifmember
Every theory hits my brain but it doesn't process and freezes 😂
Cold vibes from everywhere 😆
Only constant is , it's AnuPre ki kahaani ♥️
Parth wale cold vibes that he mentioned in his interview 😂?
And I was writing abt angst and romance 😭😂
I hope papa..😳😳😳
Actually I hope both...
But I really want to see Anu with his cutiepie... He was SOOOOO excited since the beginning more than Prerna actually....
He is going to be an awesome dad...☺️☺️
Both are together to obviously she will be with both of them 🤗
Originally posted by: Cute_Virgo
She is the dhaaga that will keep reminding them that they both put each other before anyone else, even before her 😂
She's their pyaar ki nishaani.. 🤗
Haan, har taraf se cold vibes coming 😂
Will the winter ever end or will it end all with anupre freezing in snow😂😆