Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Manik
HIMESH RESHAMMIYA KE GAANE MEIN HAI GADHI 😡😳
I LOVE YOU SAYYOOONIIIII KOI SHAKKKK WASUUUPPPP 🤣🤣🤣
Kiya tha ek baar swipe didn't work out bwhhaahhaahha 🤣🤣
Funny how after all these years we're still not talking about PS here 🤣
Tab bhi nahi karte the🤣
pls 😳🤣
Originally posted by: puzzles.
Manik
HIMESH RESHAMMIYA KE GAANE MEIN HAI GADHI 😡😳
I LOVE YOU SAYYOOONIIIII KOI SHAKKKK WASUUUPPPP 🤣🤣🤣
I HAVE NEVER EVER FCUKING HEARD THIS SONG EVER IN MY LIFE
LIKE. NEVER. EVER.
😲🤣
I legit googled it right now.
Originally posted by: .Username.
You know how to cook more than me!! The only thinkg I can cook is MAGGI! ❤️
Meri toh chai mein doodh hamesha kam hota hai ya zaada hota hai🤣
Maine bhi abhi last week hi seekha. Uske pehle mujhe bhi sirf Maggi 🤣
Chai accha banati hu mai. Maa says that 😎
Ugh I miss everyone so much
Originally posted by: puzzles.
Kiya tha ek baar swipe didn't work out bwhhaahhaahha 🤣🤣
Funny how after all these years we're still not talking about PS here 🤣
Tab bhi nahi karte the🤣
TELL ME THE STORY!!! Beach leaving out details aint no good
HAHAHA Have we ever talked about PS? Maybe like the first thread barely but I don't remember 🤣 It was always bakwaas with us 🤣
Sheldon was cute but I wanted to hit him so hard sometimes 🤣