Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
Originally posted by: D37FFSY3E2EPRMN7
They have shot this promo kabka .... and ab tak release nahin kiya 😆
I know yaar, it’s been more than a week since they shot the promo. Ab release bhi kardo instead of these teasers😆
fandom di ghuma kar 🤣Accha response mila hai 😆
https://twitter.com/iamspw1/status/1231328337953316864
https://twitter.com/_am_Butterfly_/status/1231327350190526464
https://twitter.com/namkeen9/status/1231270888319877121
https://twitter.com/iamspw1/status/1231272277972373505
https://twitter.com/nishat_rahman/status/1231290517738024961
Originally posted by: Paricarocks
tufani teri siggy🤣
I wanna see anurag hitting his accident wali aurath wirh bat again
Waiting
Intehaan hogayee intezaar ki
I love my siggy
Accident wali aurat kaun?
okk if it is we will get mainpromo with in two days i feelOriginally posted by: abhiya_12
We may get actual promo today or after tomorrow's episode I feel all these are just teasers for main promo.
Originally posted by: moniloveanupre
okk if it is we will get mainpromo with in two days i feel
Yes today or after tomorrow's episode.
https://www.instagram.com/p/B83ptD2BO-D/?igshid=17mq78fw8jjhp
I don’t know if this is really his expression with Cutiepie or not ... but it’s does look ...
he is sooo soft and so emoish ..... 😭
And that contentment on his face .... he can get this only with Pre or Pre ka hissa I.e Cutiepie ...
Originally posted by: LQP24JK4SLUMIPEH
Tufani CV have such violent siggies 😆and funny too 🤣....
Kyaa Ek baar phir hogi baat dhulaai ya is dafa chappal dhulaai 😆....
Naveen babu wala bat hoga, phir Anurag bolega apne haath mat kharab karo, jo karna hai mujhe karlo😉😂
Originally posted by: UKD7U5YTZ3TPPNQA
https://www.instagram.com/p/B83ptD2BO-D/?igshid=17mq78fw8jjhp
I don’t know if this is really his expression with Cutiepie or not ... but it’s does look ...
he is sooo soft and so emoish ..... 😭And that contentment on his face .... he can get this only with Pre or Pre ka hissa I.e Cutiepie ...
I feel it's for cutiepie only ♥️