Btw guys how was Anurag still driving his car non stop when his breaks failed? I mean he was driving for like 2 episodes 🤣🤣& even Prena caught upto him & saved him. 😲😲
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Btw guys how was Anurag still driving his car non stop when his breaks failed? I mean he was driving for like 2 episodes 🤣🤣& even Prena caught upto him & saved him. 😲😲
Mata tried hard to make it look cryptic but failed big time😆
Originally posted by: TheGladiator
Btw guys how was Anurag still driving his car non stop when his breaks failed? I mean he was driving for like 2 episodes 🤣🤣& even Prena caught upto him & saved him. 😲😲
Shhh such questions are banned in KZK land 🤫😂
Originally posted by: abhiya_12
Mata tried hard to make it look cryptic but failed big time😆
She always tries to troll fandom for promoting her shit track and fandom gives it back to her .
😂
aise logical question nahi pucvhte😆Originally posted by: TheGladiator
Btw guys how was Anurag still driving his car non stop when his breaks failed? I mean he was driving for like 2 episodes 🤣🤣& even Prena caught upto him & saved him. 😲😲
Originally posted by: abhiya_12
One from my side too✋
From my side too..
EKTA KAPOOR
-Moderator Edit --- Kindly refrain from attacking celebrities via abusive language or members whilst breaking IFCOC.
KZK DT
Maybe I'm the one who's misreading here but her tweet about the night in shining Armour seems very straightforward to me. True love acts as an Armour and protects against the night or Kasautiis. This can also mean someone who in the past pretended to be a knight in shining Armour for Prerna but who actually will be a kasautii.. 🤷🏾♀️
I can't even get my head around the grammar.🙄 It's like she (or maybe her PR) put together a jumble of words and then thought, "I'm so clever" and tweeted it.😆 But I guess we'll soon get to know what exactly she wants to say.
Bold- True. Anu was never sold as her knight in shining armour. (I hate this phrase by the way) Because that would mean Pre is a "damsel in distress" which she clearly ISN'T In fact max times, it's been Pre(with her cutie pie), the knight in shining armour for Anu😆
Originally posted by: lunagoodlove
I can't even get my head around the grammar.🙄 It's like she (or maybe her PR) put together a jumble of words and then thought, "I'm so clever" and tweeted it.😆 But I guess we'll soon get to know what exactly she wants to say.
Bold- True. Anu was never sold as her knight in shining armour. (I hate this phrase by the way) Because that would mean Pre is a "damsel in distress" which she clearly ISN'T In fact max times, it's been Pre(with her cutie pie), the knight in shining armour for Anu😆
I don't think either is a knight in shining armor or waiting to be rescued. They are both smart individuals who are resourceful who try to get themselves out of sticky situations. If it doesn't work, then the other comes to rescue them. This is not to say that both are not overconfident and sometimes get into the sticky situations due to their foolishness 😆