I'm surprised, why is she even there??
Anurag is not hurt. She doesn't care for pre or cutie pie.
Is mohini whitewash now complete?
🤬🤬🤬🤬
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 5th Oct 2026
Kanika you are loser
I'm surprised, why is she even there??
Anurag is not hurt. She doesn't care for pre or cutie pie.
Is mohini whitewash now complete?
🤬🤬🤬🤬
Originally posted by: abhiya_12
Shukar hain cutiepie came before Holi 😂
They kind of had a time limit set because of holi. They couldn't show prerna pregnant again this holi.. 😆
I don't know what's the meaning of all this....
🤷♀️
Another one too
https://twitter.com/ektarkapoor/status/1231261614097063936?s=20
Originally posted by: abhiya_12
She really can't get away like this after all the crap she has done.
I swear if she does then.. 😡
What the hell is going to happen THIS time?????
Man can't we live in peace for atleast a second....
God....🤪🤪🤪
Originally posted by: abhiya_12
She really can't get away like this after all the crap she has done.
Shubhavi told me wait and watch.
Shubhavi I am still waiting for Mohini to get what she deserves 😑
Somebody please enlighten me what EXACTLY love nowadays is like.
Except anurag's dil waali shaadi, nothing is nowadays like in this show.