Originally posted by: tournesol
Also Maya with her special set of forks 😆
I still cannot understand her small stunt with the fork😆
She could have tripped her like Antara😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: tournesol
Also Maya with her special set of forks 😆
I still cannot understand her small stunt with the fork😆
She could have tripped her like Antara😆
Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
And Antara with her pills😎
Those pills they are already high on I believe😆
Originally posted by: dewdrops.16
Both should come out simultaneously to balance each other..so that Rudra can see the whole picture not in bits and pieces🤔
But cvs ka koyi bharosa nhi
But if the whole comes together, Rudra will not get enough time to process everything
Originally posted by: dewdrops.16
Those pills they are already high on I believe😆
Isiliye sote rehte hai😆
Originally posted by: dewdrops.16
I still cannot understand her small stunt with the fork😆
She could have tripped her like Antara😆
She thought that Ananya has only 6ml if blood, ek baar poke kiya aur woh mari😎
Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
But if the whole comes together, Rudra will not get enough time to process everything
It will take time..but it will be easier to come in terms with it I believe.
Originally posted by: dewdrops.16
It will take time..but it will be easier to come in terms with it I believe.
As long as he doesn't die of heart attack or make Maya turn into MM
Originally posted by: tournesol
Is it the same show 😆🤪
Fans are writing new one 🤷♀️
Originally posted by: dewdrops.16
I still cannot understand her small stunt with the fork😆
She could have tripped her like Antara😆
Don't try to find to logic, it's her beyhadh sanak for Rudy boy 😆