Finally the wedding happened
Hope you all will enjoy the vm
I added today's shayari also in last
Here's the link :
https://asia.vivavideo.tv/v/Ib7qo9s/1/
Do like and comment 🤗
Finally the wedding happened
Hope you all will enjoy the vm
I added today's shayari also in last
Here's the link :
https://asia.vivavideo.tv/v/Ib7qo9s/1/
Do like and comment 🤗
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
This is so beautiful......❤️
All mishbir wedding moments in one clip. Thank u so much for this vaishuuuuuu.....u are really awesome🤗🤗🤗
Pls add the bidaai moments too......plssss😳😳
PS : Is there a way to download this??
This is so beautiful......❤️
All mishbir wedding moments in one clip. Thank u so much for this vaishuuuuuu.....u are really awesome🤗🤗🤗
Pls add the bidaai moments too......plssss😳😳
PS : Is there a way to download this??
bidaai tak aate aate Gaana khatam ho gaya 😅😅🙈🙈🙈
If you want I can give you a separate video of bidaai, tell me which song you want
Thanku so much for liking this vm 🤗
Originally posted by: MishBirStruck
Finally the wedding happened
Hope you all will enjoy the vm
I added today's shayari also in last
Here's the link :
http://asia.vivavideo.tv/v/Ib7qo9s/1/
Do like and comment 🤗
It’s beautiful. I loved it!! Thank you so much. 🤗❤️
It’s beautiful. I loved it!! Thank you so much. 🤗❤️
Glad you loved it 🤗
No need to thanks 🤗
This is so beautiful......❤️
All mishbir wedding moments in one clip. Thank u so much for this vaishuuuuuu.....u are really awesome🤗🤗🤗
Pls add the bidaai moments too......plssss😳😳
PS : Is there a way to download this??
Mini long press on the video after starting it , I think download video option will appear
Originally posted by: MishBirStruck
Finally the wedding happened
Hope you all will enjoy the vm
I added today's shayari also in last
Here's the link :
http://asia.vivavideo.tv/v/Ib7qo9s/1/
Do like and comment 🤗
Thank you soooo much vaishu...❤️😊
Originally posted by: MishBirStruck
Finally the wedding happened
Hope you all will enjoy the vm
I added today's shayari also in last
Here's the link :
https://asia.vivavideo.tv/v/Ib7qo9s/1/
Do like and comment 🤗
Vaishu fabulous VM dear...🤗🤗 ekdam makhan jaisa smooth flow of MishBir without any haddi.. 😳
Thanks so much dear for making such a beautiful VM.. it feels like MishBir wonderland.. ☺️song is superb and goes so well.👍🏼 thanks again MishBir wedding video🤗
I only have one thing dear😃Originally posted by: MishBirStruck
Finally the wedding happened
Hope you all will enjoy the vm
I added today's shayari also in last
Here's the link :
http://asia.vivavideo.tv/v/Ib7qo9s/1/
Do like and comment 🤗
👏👏👏👏
Thankyou for giving us this beautiful mix of meet n Mrs Abhir Rajvansh😳*haiiii the sound of it*
🤗🤗
Originally posted by: MishBirStruck
bidaai tak aate aate Gaana khatam ho gaya 😅😅🙈🙈🙈
If you want I can give you a separate video of bidaai, tell me which song you want
Thanku so much for liking this vm 🤗
......oyee.....i dnt know any bidaai sng......😒
Use any song u like.......🤗