Nice update 👍 maan is so rude how can he do that to geet as sam has left her with her own choice why she is punishing geet poor geet hope maan know geet truth soon
Update soon will wait for next update
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Nice update 👍 maan is so rude how can he do that to geet as sam has left her with her own choice why she is punishing geet poor geet hope maan know geet truth soon
Update soon will wait for next update
Hi dear
I like your story
I think maan love sam from his college or childhood day but unfortunately married with Geet
But after knowing her feeling Sam leave him
That's why maan angry with her
So in this story maan is angry man and Geet is innocent and naive girl
Please send me password
I just tried to send you pm but it's not possible because your inbox is full. Do empty it and let me know.
Thanks for comment.
Shocking update, feeling bad for geet, hopefully he realised soon , he punishing innocent soul with out any of her fault, heronly fault is to loving him, hope he sees sam's true face as ASAP
Ow I was waiting eagerly for ch 2.. and this was more painful to read than 1😢 so much he hates her, somewhere I had hope he is hiding his love/attraction behind hate.. but he really hates her. Even when he was with her he didn’t have an ounce of love or even lust for her. This was sad.. feel so bad for Geet. Waiting waiting for next
Unbelievable update... Maan is so egoistic and bad as he hurt geet without any fault😖. Crying while reading update
😭😭
Please password for me also
geet married maan in place of sam but why . maan is angry on geet thinking she is the reason sam is not in his life n hurt geet very badly while having sex
Hi,
I commented on your blog post, did not know have to comment here on IF. Let me know I will do it here.
Thnx
Very nice update dear
Feeling bad for geet
Maan are too harsh with geet
Watting for next update dear
Thanks for pm
He can never undo what he did. No matter how much he may regret in future, this will never be undone. He was worse than an animal to her.
Always You Character Sketch Maan Singh Khurana, aged 15: Intelligent, disciplined and confident. Yash’s best friend and Meera’s older brother,...
INTRODUCTION SMALL SS
INTRODUCTION HI everyone Today LFR 6 reached to New thread. I am so happy that this fiction doing so well... I am so happy to have a good...
ENCHANTED - THREAD 2 SUMMARY - Thanks all for completing thread1
hello friends... am not able do pm regularly... so please my all friend follow this thread... i post the link here... so you get link easily of
20