sapne...
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
sapne...
Originally posted by: pranurosid
May be some flash back portions
People are back to panic mode on twitter😆
Originally posted by: pranurosid
How would I watch today's episode on TV with my mom😆
It will be difficult..unless the editing team decide to show their expertise like the dance🤣
Originally posted by: dewdrops.16
People are back to panic mode on twitter😆
More than panic I'm seeing positive attitude among them for 1st time😆 They want Rishi to be alive so that MayRa can have a happy ending
Originally posted by: dewdrops.16
It will be difficult..unless the editing team decide to show their expertise like the dance🤣
My mom won't say anything she just watches it casually magar mujhe straight face rakh ke dekhna padta hain
and i want rajeev to shift side🤔Originally posted by: pranurosid
More than panic I'm seeing positive attitude among them for 1st time😆 They want Rishi to be alive so that MayRa can have a happy ending
Originally posted by: pranurosid
My mom won't say anything she just watches it casually magar mujhe straight face rakh ke dekhna padta hain
Same here...
and i want rajeev to shift side🤔
MJ side?Kyun?
Originally posted by: pranurosid
My mom won't say anything she just watches it casually magar mujhe straight face rakh ke dekhna padta hain
I understand☺️
Previously I used to watch in the drawing room..now I watch in my bedroom😆