Originally posted by: manzilmukul
But I want to have a last laugh! Apna time Ayega! Bajju wapas ayega 😎
Ayega bajju wapas jaroor ayega
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: manzilmukul
But I want to have a last laugh! Apna time Ayega! Bajju wapas ayega 😎
Ayega bajju wapas jaroor ayega
edit ke pass wala button use karo 👍🏼
Originally posted by: manzilmukul
Hello folks,
Really busy so not replying individually! I am better and now got a new job after freelancing for a few months. So giving it a shot!
Piu🤗
Glad to know that your leg is fine now.
And All The Very Best for the new job❤️
Originally posted by: manzilmukul
But I want to have a last laugh! Apna time Ayega! Bajju wapas ayega 😎
Yes. Apna time Ayega😎
Originally posted by: manzilmukul
Hello folks,
Really busy so not replying individually! I am better and now got a new job after freelancing for a few months. So giving it a shot!
All the best
no 🤔 why shal anything happen to shruti
congratulations I am proud of youOriginally posted by: manzilmukul
Hello folks,
Really busy so not replying individually! I am better and now got a new job after freelancing for a few months. So giving it a shot!
trps hit 3 kya ?😆
1.8, according to Anil 😆