I was about to take maya's class but...Rajeev saying rudra is hero..melted me..mere RuRa❤️
She must have requested Rudy boy to help as she should. Pati hai. Sharing is caring
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I was about to take maya's class but...Rajeev saying rudra is hero..melted me..mere RuRa❤️
She must have requested Rudy boy to help as she should. Pati hai. Sharing is caring
Originally posted by: tournesol
Jenny must also be very supportive of him, because he can't pull it off alone, and she would not allow him to act if she feels uncomfortable. So all the abuse scenes are a good teamwork of Jen-Ashish and others 👏
I think Jen perhaps gets tired of hearing us praise her! We have appreciated her posture, dresses, acting, teamwork.. down to her killer STILETTOS!!
I was about to take maya's class but...Rajeev saying rudra is hero..melted me..mere RuRa❤️
By dead heart starts beating again
Shaayd aap zyaada aged lagte ho, isiliye aapke pati....
#justsaying
Originally posted by: Armu4eva
Nandini in action. Dono miya biwi ko baat karne ek jaga mila diya..
https://twitter.com/kiran88627177/status/1230188414890278912?s=19
Nandini is so adorable a true MayRa shipper ❤️
Originally posted by: tournesol
Matlab Moumi and I were planning to go to Hrishikesh taaki Rudy boys (one for each 😆) bhaag ke humare paas aye, because we are too lazy to search. 😆
Par beads ko black kaun color karega, so we outsource that to humara pyaara Rajeev 😆
Eshmart😎
Originally posted by: stormborn
yah that's why I don't have any looks wali fascination.....mein ugly toh mujhe kaunsa dicaprio milega !!!! 🤪
Ahem *shallow alert*
Each time maya tries to sympathize Rishi ki death.. i always cringe!!! Man karta hai tv me ghuskr..do chapet laga du chori ko😡
Originally posted by: Armu4eva
Must be na. Itni shiddat se suck kar raha tha ladka hamara..
It was hot ☺️ But I was half thinking if it was a cherry jam or something 🤣