feeling very bad for geet
why maan married geet when in love with sam
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
feeling very bad for geet
why maan married geet when in love with sam
Have comment on the blog
Nice CS n geet is nave n innocent n love maan so much that she can do anything for him but maan insult her n abuse n never live a chance to toucher her n feeling sad for geet n thnx for pm me
Nice character sketch...
Love geet...
Waiting to find out wt is the secret...
Looking forward to the story...
Nice character draw.
I love surprises. I hope it’s the good one. Waiting for it to unfold.
Update soon.
thanks for the pm!
interesting cs!
feeling for Geet!
wonder why Maan hates her so much!
Omg what a rude person. He is going to get so badly for hurting an innocent person like geet. But I also want him to end up treating her a like a princess like she deserves but want him to be hurt
Yeah..it will happen..
Originally posted by: babelicious
Oh such contrasting characters ... this itself made me so emotional. Waiting eagerly to read the first chapter.
And the secret, I really wish Maan secretly loves her & he’s doing this bcoz of some majboori 😢 I feel bad for Geet
First chapter has already posted.. second chapter will post soon.
Yeah.it is going to be little emotional .and about secret..let's see in future story..
😃
Originally posted by: taahir004
Congratulations on your new FF
Prologue
Captivating and Mysterious too
Seems like just one person's love is deep and strong
Thank you😃
Originally posted by: taahir004
Character Sketch
Amazing and Intriguing personalities
both Maan and Geet has
they are married but he abuses Geet
does he perhaps blame her for Sam leaving him
Yeah he do blame her for the same..read first chappy.
Always You Character Sketch Maan Singh Khurana, aged 15: Intelligent, disciplined and confident. Yash’s best friend and Meera’s older brother,...
INTRODUCTION SMALL SS
INTRODUCTION HI everyone Today LFR 6 reached to New thread. I am so happy that this fiction doing so well... I am so happy to have a good...
ENCHANTED - THREAD 2 SUMMARY - Thanks all for completing thread1
hello friends... am not able do pm regularly... so please my all friend follow this thread... i post the link here... so you get link easily of
23