PreRish SS: Touch Me Now Last chapter pg29dt.19.2.20 - Page 21

Posted: 4 years ago

FINALLY, the truth is out in the open. No secrets anymore. Her MIL is still blind in her my son is the best husband mode who is not even ready to listen to what Prerna is saying and why she did what she did. She directly started blaming her. And she is not even ready to listen and not letting Prerna talk. And Naveen is still acting his good husband role perfectly. 

Damn, her MIL is really a fool. How can she say that she couldn't make her son a father when he is the one to be blamed. No wonder, Prerna is in shock. But good that Rishabh said everything in open. The truth behind their married life and also how she failed to understand Prerna and how she and her son are using Prerna for their own benefit and reasons. And good that even Naveen accepted that he wants son first and he got rid of the babies. The punchπŸ‘πŸΌ. Naveen deserves all the punishment in the world. 

Her MIL fainted. I hope Prerna does not blame Rishabh if something happens to her. And her MIL does not emotionally blackmail her to continue in this marriage saying Naveen would change. And now looks like the divorce proceedings may start which would turn ugly thanks to Naveen. I really hope Prerna will be strong enough to face it.

Awesome update. Please continue soon.

Mind blowing amazing superb update hope sab thik ho jae for prerish 

Finally the truth is out in the open,  superb update 

what a great update.  at least the truth is out now.  I'm so glad RB spoke up & the punch was a highlight.  just hope now something bad doesn't happen to her MIL, don't want P to stay with them out of guilt.  absolutely can't wait for the next update.

Lovely update Rose.. 

Now that the reason is finally in open, all the eyes are on Devyani. Will she ignore what happened with Prerna and still support Naveen or will she take a stand against Naveen and be with Prerna this time. Please update soon..

Nice update. Glad MIL was shown the mirror but had revelation been by Prerna it would have more impact. And as usual  the infamous Fainting happened.😊

The cat is finally out of the bag

Wonderful chapter 

I am so happy Rishab said was was long over due and showed the mirror to the MIL

And Naveen is such an ass

Well done.

Waiting for the next part 

πŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒ awesome dear did you writing this with another couple ??

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.