Good night Chaaru
Since Hash and me talking
Sk good night others😆
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Good night Chaaru
Since Hash and me talking
Sk good night others😆
I'm like Mere Mehboob Qayamat hogi types song lover! 😆
Voh toh nhi pasand bahoro phool barsao🤢
Originally posted by: munchkinland
Voh toh nhi pasand bahoro phool barsao🤢
No. Please! I meant just the rhythm of that kinda song not all those old songs. I like few old songs but not all
.haha thank GodOriginally posted by: Octothorpe
No. Please! I meant just the rhythm of that kinda song not all those old songs. I like few old songs but not all
You have one huge responsibility Hash
What responsibility😲
Meri shadi main yeh gaana chorkr kuch bhi baje🤣
Originally posted by: munchkinland
Meri shadi main yeh gaana chorkr kuch bhi baje🤣
I'll specially tell the music guy to play the song when you arrive on stage for varmaala🤣
.you my sister noOriginally posted by: Octothorpe
I'll specially tell the music guy to play the song when you arrive on stage for varmaala🤣