Originally posted by: chaaru26
Which song?
Chaaru madam bich ke convos follow krne hote hain🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: chaaru26
Which song?
Chaaru madam bich ke convos follow krne hote hain🤣
Originally posted by: munchkinland
You know what
When this song was released people went crazy in my school🤣
I think I heard about the song too from my friend back in the day. I just didn't know it was this! I mean craze for this crap? I'm glad I don't listen to songs that go viral. They are usually crapfest🤣
Originally posted by: munchkinland
Chaaru madam bich ke convos follow krne hote hain🤣
She's busy people🤣
Originally posted by: munchkinland
Chaaru madam bich ke convos follow krne hote hain🤣
I know di... par pleash yeh wala aap bata do na😳
Ha..ha..ha.. *pouts*
.haha nhi kuch toh thik bhi hoteOriginally posted by: Octothorpe
I think I heard about the song too from my friend back in the day. I just didn't know it was this! I mean craze for this crap? I'm glad I don't listen to songs that go viral. They are usually crapfest🤣
Originally posted by: chaaru26
I know di... par pleash yeh wala aap bata do na😳
Emptiness
Originally posted by: munchkinland
.haha nhi kuch toh thik bhi hote
Gimme one viral song name that is really good? It should be like crazy viral
Originally posted by: Octothorpe
Gimme one viral song name that is really good? It should be like crazy viral
Pachtoge
Matlb I like it😳