Originally posted by: Nikki_srk
Lag to kuch aisa hi raha hai...
Sab kuch jataana nahi padta ji...
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Nikki_srk
Lag to kuch aisa hi raha hai...
Sab kuch jataana nahi padta ji...
Diya giving expressions?😲 main shock mein hoon🤪
Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
Sab kuch jataana nahi padta ji...
I know... Kuch baate apne aap pata chal hi jaati hain...
I am loving this Saas-Damad duo...
How is Nandini so chill, because Aamir had scared her too in the fbs🤪
Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
How is Nandini so chill, because Aamir had scared her too in the fbs🤪
Memory loss behen
Originally posted by: Nikki_srk
I am loving this Saas-Damad duo...
Best part of the episode
Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
How is Nandini so chill, because Aamir had scared her too in the fbs🤪
Kahin Aunty Ji ko memory loss to nahi?? 😆
Nandini ko short term memory loss hai aap bhi sharab pite ho kya?🤪
Originally posted by: Armu4eva
Best part of the episode
I agree... It was the best part.