Originally posted by: ZKOVMMI34CKJQF5N
just kiss him sana ☺️
Yaar ..koi sambhalo iss ladki ko aaj...kaand kar dena hai isne🤣🤣🤣🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: ZKOVMMI34CKJQF5N
just kiss him sana ☺️
Yaar ..koi sambhalo iss ladki ko aaj...kaand kar dena hai isne🤣🤣🤣🤣
Originally posted by: U5NQZQSWF5PUIXG3
you want this thread to be 18+?? 🤣
Aisa kya idea hai aapke paas 😳🤣
I love that ex ux wala dialogue of hers... aise laga amritsar mein apni daadi ke saath baithi hoon
Siddharth has shown every single legit symptom of having sunken into the deep bottom ocean floor of love except having made a public proclamation of it 😆Originally posted by: R7TEPJ7JC7ENGU5D
just kiss him sana ☺️
Arti is in a big delusion
in all her interviews she is like “ I , Me , My self “ , only I have earned respect , I am great , I am best , people now recognize me , I have fans , I have played the best , me me me me
🤣
Wrong question. Who wouldn’t watch today is more like it 😆
Kheer won’t 🤣
🤣 ...Originally posted by: Indibandi20
Yaar ..koi sambhalo iss ladki ko aaj...kaand kar dena hai isne🤣🤣🤣🤣
Someone show sid ka latest interview to aarti that bb official page uploaded where he only took shehnaaz name with whom he will b in touch ..aarti ka name nahi liya 😆
Originally posted by: QOXOJTAHNGPLVSMC
they both had hots for each other from very early and I wont hear otherwise ☺️
absolutely though maybe sana had not realised .. that she thought he flirts with everybody .. she used to get jealous when he flirted with Devoleena and Rashmi .. by the time Vishal was asking her she had given up on him and had friend zoned Sid .. during the typhoid phase also she had friend zoned him ..so much of probing he became like her family .. .. different wali feeling .. I believe after January .. Sid changed the base in the relationship..suddenly from family he became her Khasam and sab kuch 🥰🥰