Originally posted by: 2LZ2TMOXXW7CXL5N
Sidnaaz Fans are FBI 🤣🤣
https://twitter.com/Tasnimjarin055/status/1229737332045045762?s=19
What was that ?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: 2LZ2TMOXXW7CXL5N
Sidnaaz Fans are FBI 🤣🤣
https://twitter.com/Tasnimjarin055/status/1229737332045045762?s=19
What was that ?
Had one. Made him my husband 😉Originally posted by: PBJMMHDRNVBHP427
uma ? ...are there type of friends who give u energy kisses too ?😔
Originally posted by: Ashhima3
that I saw one of YouTube news channel posting that she is going to Sid’s place, but not sure
Maine toh aise he kaha😃...wild guess 😒
Par facial expression dekh ke lag raha hai shoot ja rahi hai 🥺
Uma, I too wear superdry mostly😆
Normal hai😳
Sponsored, likely. I’ve seen South East Asian stars wear a lot of Superdry stuff.
not necessarily! Who is sponsoring this 🙄
One of the happening brand this is from a long time
Originally posted by: rabzonedge
What was that ?
Sidharth Shukla car, BMW X5.
Aur iss brand ka business lene ke liye log marte hain 🤣
As most selling wala hain
Lot of brand copy their products
Yeah. If Siddharth’s there, I will watch. The thing is I didn’t have any issues watching their individual assignments either, but cut throat cannibalistic channel wars on actors cannot be encouraged.Originally posted by: Ashhima3
I will only watch the episode today and that too trying to prepare myself
Not watching it from tomorrow at all! Have no courage to watch it! Will take update from twitter
You know guys, I don't know someone of you watched manmarziyan on star plus or not, But I feel Sidnaaz can work in that kind of fiction show, like in lead pair ardhika, Arjun was khadoos type, not jolly on the other hand radhika was total bubbly, jugaadi type girl. By remembering their push in spider task, I feel even if they do some Fiction show/ Webseries, this concept can work for them. As they have that kinda aura related with them.
Toh tu star hai, happy? 😆