Originally posted by: anandhisuresh
I am worried about that Ranbir crying thing :3 hope trust isn't broken
I think Prachi is crying because Maya insults Prachi. But if she does that Ranbir won't leave her😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: anandhisuresh
I am worried about that Ranbir crying thing :3 hope trust isn't broken
I think Prachi is crying because Maya insults Prachi. But if she does that Ranbir won't leave her😆
Kaun kaun excited hai kal ki pranbir scene ke liye ☺️
I m very excited for today's episode .... Precap is awesome ....
Originally posted by: anandhisuresh
I am worried about that Ranbir crying thing :3 hope trust isn't broken
Don't worry .... PranBir trust will not be broken in this track ... may be reha or maya said something to prachi that's why prachi was upset in that upcoming shot
I think Prachi is crying because Maya insults Prachi. But if she does that Ranbir won't leave her😆
I also think the same ... Prachi must be crying because of Maya or reha
Comments for PranBir
https://www.instagram.com/p/B8s6_pFBTP9/?igshid=jg76l5ltennx
Frames of You The PraNbir pictures are edited by me with the help of AI. Dedicated to Colin_Creevy_PRANBIR who asked me to write on PraNbir. In...
3