This man is perfect. He is 🔥
https://twitter.com/swansound18/status/1229568985345282050?s=21
S.. R.. K.. nai main to bas janti hoon aur manti hoon K..V..G.. aur sirf KVG
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
This man is perfect. He is 🔥
https://twitter.com/swansound18/status/1229568985345282050?s=21
S.. R.. K.. nai main to bas janti hoon aur manti hoon K..V..G.. aur sirf KVG
I m having the sameee feeling when Sona was leaving Rohit.. Nd he felt breathless with the thought of it..
(In maninder House - old epi)
Exactly the sameee feeling...
Yaaar i was about to write keep watching at blah blah blah 🤣🤣
Kiske baare me?
I want to change the name of the channel officially ✋🏻
I think there is more to there convo 😆
There is definitely more. Maybe she will tell him how much she loves him or that how much she's hurt by what he did etc.
S.. R.. K.. nai main to bas janti hoon aur manti hoon K..V..G.. aur sirf KVG
Same pri same
Originally posted by: vaidehi1306
Kiske baare me?
I want to change the name of the channel officially ✋🏻
I m used to tweeting yaha par bhi i was about to start phir bad mein yaad aaya k yaha i Dont have to mention those idiots
Waiting for Veena Aunty's spoiler pics 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: sohit-mishbir
I m having the sameee feeling when Sona was leaving Rohit.. Nd he felt breathless with the thought of it..
(In maninder House - old epi)
Exactly the sameee feeling...
Mat jaa re mat ja
Teri kami hai sansein thami hai
Originally posted by: LoveInAutumn26
Waiting for Veena Aunty's spoiler pics 🤣🤣
Masala aunty masala dedo
Originally posted by: sohit-mishbir
I m having the sameee feeling when Sona was leaving Rohit.. Nd he felt breathless with the thought of it..
(In maninder House - old epi)
Exactly the sameee feeling...
Same here, Aaluu..same here..🙌🏻